Descriptions for PDFelement 6 Pro 220.127.116.1139
Name: PDFelement 6 Pro – PDF & OCR
Release Date: March 07, 2018
Developer: Wondershare Software Co., Ltd
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Includes In-app Purchase: Full Version
Courtesy of TNT
Web Site: https://pdf.wondershare.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/pdfelement-6-pro-pdf-ocr/id1193983823?mt=12
PDFelement 6 Professional = All features in PDFelement Standard+ OCR + Data Extraction + batch operations, and much more.
The all-new redesigned PDFelement 6 Professional has everything you need to work with PDFs. Now specifically built for SMBs with intuitive, simple, and powerful PDF solutions.
√ Data Extraction (Exclusive in Pro version!)
– Automatic data extraction from digital and scanned PDF forms.
– Batch data extraction from digital and scanned PDF forms into CSV spreadsheet.
– Label and extract data from selected form fields of scanned PDF.
– Export or import form data to/from PDF format.
√ PDF Converter (Support more output formats in Pro version!)
– Besides normal output formats including Word, Excel, PPT and Image which are supported in Standard version, Pro version supports converting PDF file to more formats like EPUB, HTML, Text, RTF.
– Convert scanned PDF to editable and searchable document with OCR technology.
– Maintain text, images, graphs, fonts, and embedded elements with original layout after conversion.
√ OCR (Exclusive in Pro version!)
– OCR （Optical Character Recognition）enables you to edit and convert characters in scanned PDF files or pictures.
– OCR helps extract data from scanned PDF forms or invoices.
√ PDF/A (Exclusive in Pro version!)
– Support PDF/A as an available output format with ISO Standard for long term archiving.
√ PDF Editor
– Edit, delete, cut, copy, paste, and insert text and images in PDFs.
– Change font attributes (type, size and style, alignment).
– Insert, update or remove custom watermarks and backgrounds.
– Apply Bates Numbering with advanced formatting. (Exclusive!)
– Insert, update or remove headers and footers (including page numbering and date).
– Insert and edit hyperlinks.
√ Markup & Annotate PDF
– Add comment, sticky note, text box, text call-out, stamps, add/edit links, freehand drawing.
– Highlight, underline or strike through context.
– Create and manage library of prebuilt and custom stamps.
√ Create & Edit Forms
– Fill PDF forms.
– Automatic form creation with Auto Form Field Recognition.
– Create fillable PDF Forms from interactive field objects, such as buttons, check boxes, radio buttons, list boxes, and drop-down lists.
– Access to collection of prebuilt, customizable fillable forms.
– Support creating, editing, and adding digital signature on PDF.
√ Page Management
– Manage pages in a document (reorganize, insert, extract, crop, rotate, and delete pages).
√ Create & Combine PDF
– Support input format: pdf / html/ webarchive / rtf / txt / jpeg / jpg / png / bmp / gif.
– Combine different format files into a new PDF.
– The files created by PDFelement are 100% compatible and accessible with Adobe Reader and other PDF readers.
√ Secure & Share PDF
– Set a password to protect PDF from being opened by unauthorized users.
– Apply Permissions. Restrict users’ access to PDF printing, copying, editing, and extracting by setting permissions for your document.
– Redact sensitive text and images in PDFs. (Exclusive in Pro version!)
– Send PDF as email attachment.
– Support printing and emailing the edited PDF directly.
– Save your PDF files to popular cloud storage services (Google Drive, Dropbox and Evernote).
Also supported unlock PDFelement 6 Pro trial limit via In-App Purchase, including:
– No trial watermark added when saving or printing.
– No page count limit for PDF conversion.
– No document count limit for batch operations.
– Support OCR function.
What’s New in Wondershare PDFelement 6 Pro 18.104.22.16839
– Fixed the issue with the increased document size after adding a watermark and saving.
– Fixed the menu gray out issue when losing focus on document.
– Fixed the crash issue caused by font when converting PDF to another format.