|Created on||2018-06-30 00:53:31|
|Files||The.Sims.4.Update.v188.8.131.520/The.Sims.4.v184.108.40.2060.dmg (241.7 MB)|
You can create any Sim you can dream up. Plan their lives, pick their friends, make enemies, and watch their hilarious stories unfold. Goahead, make a Sim whose greatest aspiration is to hone his gardening skills. With enough work, he might become the world’s greatest freelance botanist. Or maybe you want to create a hilarious prankster who yearns to be the life of the party. Will she end up a criminal mastermind? The choice is yours. There’s no predicting how huge personalities will collide in The Sims 4 – help your Sims pursue a career, learn new skills, make friends, and start relationships. How will you rule?
Create Sims with big personalities. Create and control a new generation of Sims! With huge personalities and even bigger aspirations, your smarter sims are more relatable, have the ability to multi-task, and come to life with new emotions and lively animations. They provide you with endless possibilities to create stories that are rich, entertaining, and often downright hilarious.
Enjoy powerful creative tools. The Create A Sim tool and Build Mode have been reinvented to be more powerful, intuitive, and fun than ever before. You have the control to sculpt Sims with tactile precision. Effortlessly construct the home of your dreams with the room-based Build Mode. Styled Looks and Rooms inspire you with curated outfits and designs to add to your Sims and homes in The Sims 4.
Share your creations. The all-new Gallery allows you to view, share, and download new content without ever leaving your game. Get inspired by and enjoy the rich content created by The Sims community, and add new experiences to your game. You’ll never run out of fun.
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz Processor or better
- RAM: At least 4 GB RAM
- VIDEO: NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT, ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro or better. Video RAM of 256MB or better
- Never Ending Reward (World Adventures)
- Shine On Reward (Ambitions)
- UV Light Reward (Late Night)
- Beacon Of Ages Reward (Generations)
- Paws Anonymous Reward (Pets)
- Your Name In Lights Reward (Showtime)
- Enchanted Aurora Reward (Supernatural)
- Whatever The Weather Reward (Seasons)
- Alma Mater Reward (University)
- Truly Tropical Reward (Island Paradise)
- Time Travelers Reward (Into the Future)
- The Ultimate Freezer Bunny Award
- Movie Hangout Stuff
- Romantic Garden Stuff
- Kids Room Stuff
- Backyard Stuff
- Luxury Party Stuff DLC
- Cool Kitchen Stuff
- Perfect Patio Stuff
- The Sims 4 Get to Work Addon
- The Sims 4 Spa Day Addon
- The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat Addon
- The Sims 4 Spooky Stuff DLC
- The Sims 4 Get Together Addon
- The Sims 4 Dine Out Pack
- The Sims 4 City Living Pack
- The Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff Pack
- The Sims 4 Vampires + Toddlers
- Bowling Night Stuff
- The Sims 4 Parenthood Pack
- [NEW] Fitness Stuff
- Toddlers Stuff Pack
- Cats & Dogs Expansion Pack
- Laundry Day Stuff
- Jungle Adventure
- My First Pet Stuff
- Seasons Expansion Pack
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later
What’s New in THE SIMS 4: Seasons 220.127.116.110 UPDATE
- We addressed an issue where fireplaces wouldn’t remain lit. Now, they should remain lit, and if they could talk, they would probably tell their friends “come thru, it’s lit.” Because it’ll literally be lit.
- We addressed some cases where players were experiencing severe lag when placing wallpapers in build mode.
- They always say the grass is greener on the other side, but here at Maxis we try to innovate, and unfortunately we made the grass really brown in some cases, even if you don’t have Seasons installed. We’ve now returned to our regularly scheduled green grass.
- Spliced plants now have a proper description so you know what comprises their genetic makeup.
- The underside of roof eaves no longer have texture.
- Plants were growing a bit too wildly out and about in the world. We’ve scaled them back with some digital, organic, completely sustainable pesticide.
- In the past, we accidentally made available several cheats that are meant for debugging and developing the game only. To be frank, the cheats are VERY dangerous and can have very unpredictable effects on your games. We took these cheats away to be safe. However, we took a few TOO many away. We have added the following cheats back:
Plants inside a planter box can now receive water again.
Get to Work
- As expected, any objects placed in the Modern Metallic Illuminated Display Case can now be moved, removed, and so forth.
- Calendar events will now occur on the day for which you planned them, thus ending centuries of debate on the purpose of a calendar.
- Player created events will now appear on the calendar as expected.
- NOTE: As a result of some calendar improvements, the dates for some of your currently scheduled events MAY change, but this will only happen once.
- In an unexpectedly diabolical twist, Sims were hosting pool parties in the winter and their guests were freezing to death. Yikes! Sims invited to the pool party are now immune to the effects of the cold during the party.
- We fixed an audio issue when Teen Sims plead for Forgiveness on gnomes.