Super Indie Karts 0.75b (Early Access) free download for mac torrent and mac Os
|Name||Super Indie Karts 0.75b Early Access.zip|
|Created on||2019-05-26 19:46:44|
|Files||Super Indie Karts 0.75b Early Access.zip (243.3 MB)|
Super Indie Karts 0.75b (Early Access)
Super Indie Karts is a classic retro ’90s style karting game featuring a large curation of Indiegame karts and Indiegame themed race tracks, in both the 16-bit flat Super style and the 64-bit low poly Ultra style. With Time Trials, Grand Prix, Splitscreen GP, Quick Race, and Battle Modes there’s plenty of ways to tackle the tracks!
Indie Crossovers so far include: – ToeJam & Earl: Back In The Groove – Burrito Bison – Mutant Mudds – Runbow – Freedom Planet – Teslagrad – Fist Of Awesome – Read Only Memories 2064 – Canabalt – Duck Game – Toto Temple Deluxe – Knightmare Tower – Aegis Defenders – Shutshimi – Cross Code – Guacamelee! – and many more to come! With over 40 tracks currently ready to race on, in 4 speed classes, plus mirror mode, there’ll also be plenty of achievements and unlocks to keep you drifting and burning pixel rubber ’till the pixelated billboard sun goes down!
With one foot firmly in the past, witness authentic ’90s hardware limitations such as:
- shockingly bad draw distance!
- fast, incredibly small, almost claustrophobic, tracks!
- trees and obstacles that pop up 5 yards in front of you!
- increased draw distance and track area size!
- large open antigrav racetracks that corkscrew and loopdeloop into the skies!
- more cranked up than a joypad with a double wedgie!
- World leading watermelon physics engine! (featuring Blast Processing!)
- 1992 style screen curvature and motion blur! (optional)
- Indie Game crossovers you know and love, and some you don’t yet know you love!
More info on the final game:
Play as some super Indie Game characters, coming to battle it out in some super Indie Game themed tracks! It might get a little bumpy out there as there are plenty of weapons on the track to spin you out: Meloons, Exploding Pangapples, Slippy Gelatos, Heat Seeking Loconuts, Giant Halloween Pumpkings, Mutant Tomms, and 3 different strength Chilli Boosts!
The game was KickStarted late in 2014 and is aimed for completion in early 2020. You don’t have to wait until completion though as you can join in now with Early Access! The EA game currently boasts over 30 characters, with 32 Super tracks, and 8 recently added Ultra (64) tracks, with 24 more tracks to come, to play Single Player or 2/3/4 Player Splitscreen in Grand Prix mode (and in Mirror Mode) and in Time Trials. Battle Mode is currently locked out of the game as it’s undergoing a serious overhaul. More play modes, characters, and features will be added each month as the Early Access weeks drift on by.
- OS: MacOS Mavericks 10.9.5 or later
- Processor: 2 GHz dual core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Tested on Macbook Pro 2011, 60FPS on Super tracks, 30FPS on Ultra tracks
Steam Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/323670/Super_Indie_Karts/
What’s New in Super Indie Karts 0.75b (Early Access)
- fixed an issue, introduced in the previous update, where drifting wasn’t as effective on dpad as it was with a thumbstick, it was flat out broken on keyboard and dpads! (sorry!)
- added sideways physics forces to steering (should remove more of those slippy kart feels, could take a few races to get used to the extra grip!)
- slowed down the game speed on Super/VRtrax to match the speed of the Ultra racing more closely
- fixed rare bug that left CPU karts with a solo melon orbiting them
- fixed bug that caused the Trailing Weapon to be dropped if the button was let go on the Pause Screen
- trailing weapon particle system mess now inherits player velocity
- trailing Gelato now also drops the Gelato when it’s collided with
- you can now see the trailing weapon when looking backwards in First Person View
you can download from other site :
Super Indie Karts 0.75b (Early Access)