Dead Secret Circle
Name: Dead Secret Circle
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Steam Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/671920/Dead_Secret_Circle/
DEAD SECRET CIRCLE is designed by hardcore fans of classic horror games. If you like exploring creepy places, discovering a complex story, solving weird puzzles, and running for your life from a straight-razor-wielding serial killer with a sinister laugh, DEAD SECRET CIRCLE is for you.
DEAD SECRET CIRCLE is a horror mystery game set in 1971 Chicago and the sequel to the critically acclaimed DEAD SECRET.
Five years after the events of DEAD SECRET, Patricia Gable’s investigation of a serial killer leads her to a condemned apartment building in East Chicago. There she finds people living on the margins of society, too poor or too stubborn to leave, each with something to hide. The building nearly vibrates with secrets. And strangely, Patricia feels like she’s been there before.
What To Expect
- A creepy whodunit with a story that goes deep. Meet seven strange suspects, each with something to hide. There’s a serial killer on the loose, and they know more than they are letting on. Delve into their lives to name the killer and discover the truth.
- Slowburn psychological horror. Nothing is as it seems.
- You can run, you can hide, but you cannot fight The Laughing Man. Your only weapon is your wits.
- Comb the environment for clues. In DEAD SECRET CIRCLE you can freely explore every nook and cranny of the highly detailed environment with standard firstperson controls.
- Solve devious puzzles in classic Adventure format. Collect items, review the clues, and unlock the secrets of this strange building.
- A haunting original soundtrack by Ben Prunty (FTL, Darkside Detective, Into the Breach).
- Multiple endings, a huge collection of hidden items and documents, and branching dialog paths.