|Created on||2018-12-25 08:10:56|
|Files||Agisoft.Photoscan.Professional.v1.4.5.MACOSX.MERRY.CHRISTMAS-AMPED.zip (142.5 MB)|
Agisoft PhotoScan Professional 1.4.5 Build 7354 macOS
Agisoft PhotoScan is an advanced image-based 3D modeling solution aimed at creating professional quality 3D content from still images. Based on the latest multi-view 3D reconstruction technology, it operates with arbitrary images and is efficient in both controlled and uncontrolled conditions. Photos can be taken from any position, providing that the object to be reconstructed is visible on at least two photos. Both image alignment and 3D model reconstruction are fully automated.
- Aerial and closerange triangulation
- Point cloud generation (sparse / dense)
- Polygonal model generation (plain / textured)
- Setting coordinate system
- Digital Elevation Model (DEM) generation
- True orthophoto generaton
- Georeferencing using flight log and / or GCPs
- Multispectral imagery processing
- 4D reconstruction for dynamic scenes
- Python scripting support
- In most cases the maximum project size that can be processed is limited by the amount of RAM available. Therefore it is important to select the platform allowing to install required amount of RAM.
- Complex geometry reconstruction algorithms need a lot of computational resources for processing. A high speed multi core CPU (3GHz+) is recommended.
- Agisoft PhotoScan supports GPU acceleration for image matching and dense cloud generation steps, so highend OpenCL or CUDAcompatible graphics card can speed up the processing.
Web Site: http://www.agisoft.com/
What’s New in Agisoft PhotoScan Professional 1.4.5 Build 7354
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.