Exapunks 1.0 | 515.08 MB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9+
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-Bit Intel 2Ghz
RAM minimum: 4 GB
Version: Steam v1.0 (Initial)
In Exapunks you play as a former hacker who is forced to return to your old ways after being infected by “The Phage”. Your only way to survive is to keep up your deal with a mysterious benefactor; One dose of medicine for one hack. You need one dose a day to stave off the disease. With your computer and zine in hand you got everything you need, and everything can be hacked. Banks, laundromats, game consoles, highway signs, even your own body.
- Read zines: Learn to hack from Trash World News, the underground computer magazine. Tutorials, hacking tips, secret information, searing commentary— Trash World News has you covered.
- Write viruses: Program your EXAs (EXecution Agents) to tear through networks, replicate themselves, trash files, terminate other EXAs— and leave without a trace.
- Hack everything: Hack banks, universities, factories, TV stations, highway signs, game consoles, the government… oh yeah, and your own body.
- Slack off: Play ПАСЬЯНС, if you hack the server where it’s stored. Or play Hack*Match, if you hack the region lock on your Sawayama WonderDisc. Or create your own homebrew games for the TEC Redshift… if you hack the development kit.
- Take down your friends: Compete with your friends by running your programs directly against theirs in all-out hacker battles. Make every cycle count.
- Create your own puzzles: Create your own networks to hack, and share them with the world on Steam Workshop.
More information: https://store.steampowered.com/app/716490/EXAPUNKS/