|Name||1Password 7 v7 2 4 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2018-12-25 08:11:06|
|Files||1Password 7 v7 2 4 TNT.zip (57.53 MB)|
1Password is a popular tool for storing usernames, passwords, credit cards, addresses, notes, bank accounts, driver’s licenses, passports, and more behind one master password, with end-to-end encryption. A built-in password generator lets users create strong, unique passwords and memorizable pass-phrases.
The latest version of the popular password manager is a major update with dozens of new features and improvements, including a new dark-themed, collapsible sidebar that makes it easier to use and manage password vaults.
The app’s redesign extends to the lock screen, login icons, tags, pop-out windows for items, and more, while there is a new custom font Courier Prime Bits, by Alan Dague-Greene, that makes it easier to view passwords.
A quick list of other changes from AgileBits:
- Every pixel has been put under the microscope and polished for maximum upgradedness.
- The new “popout” feature allows you to view an item in a window of its own and keep it handy.
- Secure notes are now rendered using Markdown.
- Quick Open allows you to quickly jump to your items or vaults (find it under the File menu).
- A custom password font, all our own, courtesy of Alan DagueGreene.
- A new password strength meter.
- Touch ID now leverages your computer’s Secure Enclave, making it more secure than ever before.
- Login items now have a gorgeous, custom rendered icon by default.
- Remove duplicate items on a pervault basis by clicking Help > Tools > Clean Up Duplicate Items.
- Integration with Spotlight allows you to find your items using Apple’s builtin search engine.
- Nested tags allow you to up your organization: add tags with / in them and 1Password will break them down into groups.
- Opt in to automatic updates and never be left behind again.
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://1password.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/1password-7/id1333542190?mt=12
What’s New in 1Password 7.2.4
- 1Password will now find your 1Password.com emergency kit in your Downloads folder, making it even easier to get started for the first time.
- You can now use [Continuity Camera] (https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209037) to scan 1Password Setup Codes and two-factor QR codes on macOS Mojave. apple-issues#2262
- Improved the speed and capabilities of keyboard navigation through lists in 1Password mini. apple-issues#1508
- Reduced the CPU usage when performing Watchtower database updates.
- Navigating the item list in 1Password using VoiceOver is now better than ever.
- The item detail section of 1Password provides better accessibility for VoiceOver users.
- You will now be asked to save unsaved changes before creating a new item. apple-issues#2548
- Many improvements have been made when using 1Password in right-to-left languages.
- Detached windows are now sent behind the main window while locked. apple-issues#2515
- Improved the experience of entering a password when importing AgileKeychain files by adding the ability to cancel the operation. apple-issues#1573
- Improved load times for those with a large number of vaults and items.
- Added an informative alert when dismissing a two-factor prompt without completing account login. apple-issues#2495
- You can now add custom fields to the first section of items. apple-issues#2601
- Updated our website filling capabilities which should greatly improve filling on many sites.
- The 1Password Updater will no longer run while a macOS user account is not active (either at the Login Window or signed into a different account via Fast User Switching). apple-issues#2754
- The 1Password Updater now validates the code signature of 1Password after installing it into the Applications folder. This is in addition to code signature checks it has done on the downloaded updates all along.
- Fixed an issue where the last line of rich text would have its border cut off. apple-issues#2490
- Fixed a rare crash when the screensaver locks.
- Can now control-click vaults in the sidebar. apple-issues#486
- Fixed a crash that would occur if the font used for Markdown was removed. apple-issues#2524
- Fixed an issue where 1Password would not unhide when Command-Tabbing it to the front. apple-issues#2348
- Fixed the error message shown when a document could not be copied to another server. apple-issues#1306
- Fixed a crash when trying to save app preferences while 1Password was locked. apple-issues#2322
- The loss of a network connection no longer causes future MFA authentication failures.
- Fixed a crash when encountering an invalid item type. apple-issues#2488
- Added a missing period in the autocomplete suggestion of the 1Password.com account sign-in address field. apple-issues#2404R
- Fixed an issue where items could sometimes not be duplicated. apple-issues#2591
- The vault import window now supports Dark Mode. apple-issues#2547
- Fixed a crash when locking during Watchtower updates. apple-issues#2270
- Fixed a crash that could occur when attempting to open and fill. apple-issues#2595
- Fixed an issue where the menu bar icon could reappear if activated from browser.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during vulnerable password checking. apple-issues#2609
- Fixed a crash that could occur when loading items. apple-issues#2657
- Fixed an issue where an item would disappear until next unlock after removing its attachment. apple-issues#1934
- Fixed an issue that could cause 1Password accounts to fail to automatically sync changes made on other devices. apple-issues#2647
- Fixed a crash that could occur when deleting a vault. apple-issues#2627
- Fixed an issue where opening a Document item in a separate window could cause Quick Look to break. apple-issues#2582
- Fixed an issue where multiple import windows could be opened. apple-issues#2660
- Fixed an issue that caused extra characters to be inserted into a tag when editing. apple-issues#2589
- Fixed a bug that could leave a non-functioning Add Account popup when signing into multiple accounts in your web browser. apple-issues#2620
- Fixed the display of dates (Dec 31, 1969 and Jan 1, 1970) imported from older legacy versions of 1Password. apple-issues#2517
- Fixed an issue where right-clicking on a tag in the sidebar did not show the Delete command. apple-issues#2047
- Fixed an issue where the Display In Browser setting was being ignored. apple-issues#1323
- Fixed a rare issue where locking would freeze during bulk document download. apple-issues#2751
- 1Password now requires Certificate Transparency from 1Password.com/1Password.eu/1Password.ca. apple-issues#715